Errors 401 and 405

Wendy Lucas shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi there! We've realized that one of our pages isn't syncing pictures to our website, so I was checking in Settings->Wordpress and saw that we've had a 401 error basically since our site went live (when our site host updated the domain from one that included their name to the domain that we own. I double checked (and changed and updated the password) in Wordpress->OAuth Server per these instructions: https://www.inflatableoffice.com/support/knowledge-base/article/wordpress-wshopping-cart-integration_1 and changed the website to reflect http://www.debspartyrentals.com . Now I'm getting a 405 error. Before I completely remove the io username in Wordpress and start over on the integration, I was going to see if you had any advice on another solution that might be better. Thanks!!

Comments (8)

photo
1

Try deactivating the IO plugin in WP, the reactivating. Also, did you install Wordfence or something similar?

photo
1

I'll try deactivating. We have Wordfence installed and at some point, we made it so that IO would stop getting blocked. I'll look into how to make sure that's still the case. Thanks!

photo
1

Deactivate then Reactivate didn't fix it. :/ I'm still brainstorming, so let me know if you think of anything else that might work. Thanks!!

photo
1

I went to check the links in Settings -> Categories (because when I had an issue with the rental thumbnails not refreshing, the cause was the categories page showed WP links different than what we had in WP Menu for some reason.) Now I'm looking, and the WP links are completely gone (after reactivating the Plugin and getting Errors 200 and 405). I'm a bit more lost than I was to begin with haha!

photo
1

I think the links got removed because you deleted your entry from the Settings->Wordpress page and re-created them. I'll see if I can restore the associations. What I meant was to go into Wordpress, then go to Plugins, and de-activate the IO plugin.

photo
1

I changed your URL to include https and tested it and now it's working. I think it was redirecting from http to https and was causing it to break.

photo
1

It is now updating the entire site and appears to be good to go

photo
1

You are the BEST. I had gone into Wordpress-Plugins-deactivate, but that was after I had re-created the wordpress settings like you're talking about because I was trying to update the website domain (unsuccessfully). Using https instead of http had not even crossed my mind, but that makes perfect sense. Thank you so much!!