For the Leads API, would it be possible in the json to return:
- workerID (an ID or semicolon delimited list of IDs) - see new Workers API request below
- rentalID (an ID or semicolon delimited list of IDs)
- accessoriesID (an ID or semicolon delimited list of IDs) - see new Accessories API request below
and to accept parameters for:
- workerID - to filter to a particular worker
- eventdateStartRange & eventdateEndRange- to filter to a date range of events - start is key, and then could be controlled with Limit
New Workers API - to be able to get to key worker info, using parameters such as workerID
For Customers API - be able to pass in parameters such as CustomerID (if that is same as output from leads>contactID) to be able to retrieve contact info, etc.
New Accessories API - to be able to get data similar to Rentals API for accessories.