This object is in archive! 

Quote Form redirected

Richard J. shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

One of our quote pages seems to be redirecting off the actual website. Using the WP plug in, it used to stay on our domain however it now reverts off to the IO domain?

Could you check and advise - it's for the quote page relating to BRISBANE EVENT HIRE and on the site brisbaneeventhire.com.au

We also updated some of the custom fields on that quote page and because of ^, it isn't updating those fields in the WP page?

See the difference re the custom question(s) at the bottom:

https://www.inflatableoffice.com/quotes/quoteme.php?name=Brisbane+Event+Hire

https://brisbaneeventhire.com.au/io_quoteform/

Comments (4)

photo

First, I see you have it set to IO instead of website for checkout. That will generally cause it to go to the IO domain. /71f32589a4d4f2c577a493a40a90499a

There are also 2 Quote Request pages now. The IO domain one is simply Quote Request, but the one we use for WP is WP Checkout. Make sure you are updating the correct one with your changes.

If that doesn't correct it, let me know.

photo

Thanks for that...it has resolved the issue but leaves me confused then:

• If the second QR page has been activated (WP Checkout), it's still showing the original (which is what we want at this stage).
  • When was this change made? The setting has been correct for over a year now and then suddenly changes?

I guess my question also is...we've had some other things being altered/updated without any notifications...I assume in relation to the new build out...are these being communicated? The only time we're realising is when things break.

photo

We make every effort to not make any update that will cause your site to work differently. We are now keeping version information for your site and our updates so that will be less likely to happen. It appears this may have been related to a recent release.

photo

In fact the reason why that page isn't being used is because of the version of our sync you are on. If you changed and updated your shortcodes, the new WP Checkout page would be used. It was made active in everyone's accounts just in case they were using the new version. There is no ill effect for you.

Replies have been locked on this page!