This object is in archive! 

943331 Overbooked by its own event, Dry Slide with Landing added for water

Tom S. shared this question 8 years ago
Answered

I must have this set up incorrectly because the 2 part water attraction is showing overbooked by its own event because the two parts conflict I suppose, however, I ran into a similar problem when I tried to set the pool conversion up as a child of the dry slide. What do I need to do to correct?

Comments (4)

photo

One of those items should be the dry and one the wet. You should only choose one. The price for the wet needs to include the price for the dry. You should not have either of them set to inactive (the wet one is) unless you do not want to use it for future leads.

photo

Neither slide is inactive. Both appear as active (as intended) on my computer. Both are separate as you said they should be. Something is still making this item appear to be overbooked.

photo

Fire n Ice poolm conversion kit will not let me delete it bercause it says it is used in coupons. It is not. It tells me to render the pool conversion inactive. I want it deleted since it never should have been set up that way if both the wet and dry slides should appear separate.

photo

Here is what you need to change with the setup.

1. Make sure both are active (on the advanced section).
  2. Make sure the price for the dry is the total you charge for the unit dry. More importantly, make sure the wet is the total price for the wet. I think it is $50 currently, which is the price that you add to the dry price. That is not how it should be done.

Here is what you need to change with the lead:

1. Remove the dry version.
  2. Recalculate.
  3. Verify it is accurate and save.
  4. You may have to adjust the contract.

Replies have been locked on this page!