This object is in archive! 

copied orders

Nancy S. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

When I save an order it copies it. I entered a payment for R.A. Riddell 3 times for example and hit save and now I have 4 copies of the order. See also St. Alfreds School as there are 2 copies. It only seems to happen when I do it.

Nancy

Best Answer
photo

I'm not seeing the copies. I think what your seeing is it showing up in the leads list more than one time, right? If you refresh you page, it should only show up once. It has to do with how you're filtering the leads and then how we search the database and display the leads list back to you. In reality, there's still just one lead, but when you do the right combination of things, it's possible for that lead to get listed more than once. Let me know if I'm wrong and I just missed seeing the copies somehow.

Comments (2)

photo

I'm not seeing the copies. I think what your seeing is it showing up in the leads list more than one time, right? If you refresh you page, it should only show up once. It has to do with how you're filtering the leads and then how we search the database and display the leads list back to you. In reality, there's still just one lead, but when you do the right combination of things, it's possible for that lead to get listed more than once. Let me know if I'm wrong and I just missed seeing the copies somehow.

photo

Where are you seeing the copies? Leads page or a report?

Replies have been locked on this page!