This object is in archive! 

Unclear $ Amount Showing up in Report

Josh C. shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

I put together a Line Item report. This is one order, but I do no understand why this single line is showing a different $ Rental Total than the other items on the lead. See highlighted top row in attachment.

Comments (4)

photo

It's hard to tell exactly without seeing the inputs to building your report. I'm assuming the issue has to do with a 'group by' in the report parameters. There would probably be 2 lines in the report for this if there was no "group by" on the report, but now its doubling that line's rental total because the 2 data points are grouped. If you could send a screenshot of the "customize report" pop up you see before exporting the report, I could probably elaborate more.

photo

No, there's nothing I had filtered through the "group by". The only filter is the Delivery Date by Date Range (April-June)) and Confirmed/Completed statuses.

photo

Might be something about that particular item. It does the same thing in the same report but with a different Lead

photo

Every time I run the report it doubles that amount every time on the Wesley Coffee Table line item...have you noticed this happening with any other items? I put in a ticket for this but please let me know if you see any other items that do this as well. Thanks!

photo

Nope, so far it's the only one.

Replies have been locked on this page!