This object is in archive! 

Conflict pop up window Misinformation

Josh C. shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Current Lead is Spruce & Wright 5393817

The conflict is showing for Boomer Chair Teal (TRUE) Accessory.When we hover over the item, several overlapping leads appear. There are a few issues here. One is that we don't see the specific conflicting leads because there are 2 or 3 leads that if you reduced the item on those, there would still be a conflict. It appears that the only true conflicting order is Jill Gordon 5389199. The other issue here is that the leads it's showing us are for dates that actually don't overlap at all. For instance the bar for Jill Gordon hovers directly above Emily B 5227267 and those two leads are a month apart. This causes us to spend too much time investigating which order needs to be reduced. We just removed one from Jill Gordon and it resolved the conflict but just seemed to be lucky that it was the first one we tried.

Comments (1)

photo

Hey Josh, I'll start a ticket about organizing this window by date and also about possibly color coating the leads in this window to better communicate how they are overbooked. I'll let you know of any updates, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Replies have been locked on this page!