This object is in archive! 

Customer's Final Payment?

John D. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

How do we process our customers final payment through inflatable office? Or what is your recommendation? Can the customers pull the contract page back up and pay the remaining balance, if so can you tell me how they do that?

Best Answer
photo

they can just click the link to the contract in the original email they

received, and pay the remainder of the balance there. You can also

resend the contract email to the customer and before clicking "send" edit the message to not say anything about signing the contract. There are automatic emails in Settings -> Email Center that can direct your customers back to this page automatically if you activate the email by clicking Edit and checking the "active" button. In particular is "Customer - Payment Reminder"

Comments (5)

photo

they can just click the link to the contract in the original email they

received, and pay the remainder of the balance there. You can also

resend the contract email to the customer and before clicking "send" edit the message to not say anything about signing the contract. There are automatic emails in Settings -> Email Center that can direct your customers back to this page automatically if you activate the email by clicking Edit and checking the "active" button. In particular is "Customer - Payment Reminder"

photo

I just checked the email center, and they are all set to automatic? But none of my customers are receiving any emails, not the operator training, or none of that? And I do have it checked on each Bounce House which safety I want them to receive?

photo

sorry, I figured it out.....Thanks for the quick response though!!!

photo

It looks like you've figured it out, but I'll clarify more incase you, or someone else, needs to reference this later...

Most of the emails are "automatic." However, they are turned off, or inactive (displayed in red text) until you edit them and turn them on. This is because we want you to take a look at them and make sure the wording in them actually fits your company. Once you edit them, and check the "active" box, they'll display in green.

photo

Thank you for the speedy response!

Replies have been locked on this page!