This object is in archive! 

Quotes

Joshua M. shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

All of our quotes currently coming in are showing all items and total price as 0.00. Not sure what we did wrong but could you please help?

Thanks

Comments (1)

photo

This seems to be happening because of your locations. When you start a new lead if you select the location first then you'll see the correct pricing of your items. I'm talking to the team currently about a fix for this issue and as soon as they get back to me I'll let you know what we can do but if you select the location for now you'll see the correct pricing. Let me know if you have any questions.

photo

You are correct the pricing seems to be normal when we create the lead ourselves but the problem is happening when a potential customer submits a quote request from our online quote page. Items on there actual quote are showing as 0.00 dollars.

photo

I can see another issue that is contributing to this, it seems like some of your price categories for IA Bay Area aren't in the Bay Area location. The 40' Wacky Obstacle Course is a good example, it's using the price category "40ft Wacky Obstacle - Bay" but this price category is in the Sacramento location and not in the Bay Area location. You'll need to go through and make sure that you items for the bay area have price categories in that location. We'll still delete the "Custom" location for you, but to make sure this problem is solved you'll wanna add those price categories too. Let me know if you have any questions.

Replies have been locked on this page!