This object is in archive! 

Payment Options

Robert C. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

For PayJunction and Authorize.net, is this gateway information, or is it merchant account information? I am considering signing up with Flagship Merchant Services, and they use Authorize.net as the payment gateway. Authorize.net also offers it's own Merchant Account. What are my options? Can I use any merchant account with the authorize.net gateway or only the authorize.net merchant account?

Best Answer
photo

With Authorize.net you can almost any US merchant account. You will have to pay a small monthly fee to create an authorize.net account but you can ask your merchant account if they have an authorize emulator which may allow you to avoid the fee.

The other payment methods we support (payjunction, moneris, ogone, eway, paypal) are merchant accounts that you do not need an authorize.net account with.

Comments (5)

photo

With Authorize.net you can almost any US merchant account. You will have to pay a small monthly fee to create an authorize.net account but you can ask your merchant account if they have an authorize emulator which may allow you to avoid the fee.

The other payment methods we support (payjunction, moneris, ogone, eway, paypal) are merchant accounts that you do not need an authorize.net account with.

photo

So for example I am looking at different merchant accounts such as Flagship, CDGCommerce, and Dharma. They include the setup of the authorize.net gateway, and so I could use the information from them for the gateway and put it into the settings->payment options page, right?

photo

I assume when they say they include the setup of authorize.net, that simply means they help you create your authorize.net account and link the two together. You'll still likely have to pay the monthly fee for authorize.net.

You enter the authorize.net details into InflatableOffice.

photo

Yes, they do say there is the monthly authorize.net fee. Okay, thanks for the help, I'm going to go with CDGcommerce. They offer use of the Quantum Gateway with no monthly fee. I don't suppose that's anything you're working on integrating?

photo

I think the Quantum Gateway offers Authorize.net emulation so you would enter that information into the InflatableOffice Authorize.net settings. Email us when it is ready and we'll update your account to handle the emulation part of it.

Replies have been locked on this page!