This object is in archive! 

Reports

Richard J. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Trying to create some basic weekly reporting here:

1) If we filter using a "Fixed Range" of say Monday - Sunday for # of new leads, then save it, is there a way of having the date range automatically update each week? Alternatively have a yearly report that updates each week on a bar graph?

2) Same for booking conversions

3) If a lead creates/modifies multiple quotes, their counted multiple times. Which filter is best to use to avoid this and only have one true lead count as one, not multiple?

Comments (2)

photo

The only thing we can do right now is use the "next __ days" filter instead of a fixed range. I was under the impression that our conversion rates took into account multiple quotes. Did you test this or do you have some sample data to show us where it appears not to?

photo

I'm not really following. Is there a default conversion report that allows filtering specific time frames?

If you just pull a "create date" report with a filter in a fixed period, it counts multiples.

What is the right way to get the above on a weekly or monthly basis and *hopefully* an associated conversion report so we have a % of leads vs sales?

photo

Sorry, I thought our overview page had a specific stat for conversion rate that you were referring to. I didn't realize that stat didn't exist yet. I'll talk with the team about adding it. The closest you could get at the moment would be to take the following:

You can get it by dividing the Events number by the All Leads (or maybe the Contacts) number in the Leads Summary chart in Overview->Charts.

Replies have been locked on this page!