This object is in archive! 

Highlight with color based on surface

Matthew I. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Most of our rentals are outdoors on grass; however, we do also have those that end up being indoors or outdoors on pavement. These require sending out sand bags.

Can you help us highlight the surface text on the contract ONLY if it's of type indoors or pavement? If we can highlight this with a light green that would be great so it stands out to our staff and reminds them to provide pack sand bags.

Appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks

Comments (4)

photo

I would highly recommend editing the packing list for your rental items to handle this rather than relying on a color coding in the contract to be the reminder (some browsers and printers may ignore the background color when printing too). Packing lists for each rental have a "default" list that gets used if there isn't a packing list for each surface, but you can define a packing list for each surface too. You could set up sand bags as your default, then use the stakes on the "grass" surface so that all the other hard surfaces use stakes.

photo

It's more for our own office staff. We print our own contracts the morning of an event and we've had good luck so far with the text highlighting that we are currently using.

We aren't making use of packing lists for customer pick-ups at this time.

photo

Highlighting doesn't print by default in browsers. Are you aware of this and the changes you would need to make to your print settings?https://www.benchmarkemail.com/help-FAQ/answer/when-i-print-my-email-the-background-design-and-colors-do-not-appear-how-do-i-fix-this

photo

Yes, we only use one printer in the office and have made the necessary changes for it to work.

Replies have been locked on this page!