This object is in archive! 

Default Leads view columns have changed

Bill G. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

The columns used in the default and standard leads view have changed. Added columns like time range, last name are not needed. Dropped columns are Paid and balance, which we do want to see.

I do not see a way to edit the columns in the existing views, only how to create new views.

Comments (1)

photo

In your Leads page, at the bottom left, click "customize report." In there, there should be a list of reports that are saved. Is the one called "leads summary" the one you used to use to control the columns on the leads page? Or is there a different report in there that has the columns you used to see?

photo

Since I split from the FunFlicks Enterprise account, the default view that you land on ("choose filter" and the "Coming Events" preset ones have a different column set. They do not appear when I choose a report to customize.

photo

That is something that did not transfer in the account split. You can set the columns as you desire though. Go to "Customize Report" and choose the columns you want, in the order you want them. Be careful putting columns that begin with payment or rental because that will cause multiple entries per lead to show. Once you have the columns you want, save the report. Then in Settings->General Settings->Report used to control columns on Leads page, choose the report and save.

photo

Awesome - thanks so much for the specific instructions! Got it all cleared up, and added some other valuable columns!

Replies have been locked on this page!