This object is in archive! 

System freezes when deleting leads

jason h. shared this problem 9 years ago
Pending

This happened a lot today @ work, so I cleared cache and cookies and it still continued. At home on a different PC, same story.

I would click a few leads from the lead screen, delete, "please wait" appears and then nothing. Closing and re-entering the site is the only solution

Using Firefox 30.0 on both PC's

Best Answer
photo

Yes, this is a bug that we are working on fixing. It only affects the delete. The issue is only that the Please Wait is not properly being turned off. Everything else is working. If you refresh your browser, you can return to the leads page until we get this fixed. Thanks.

Comments (4)

photo

Same issue on the 1st PC using Chrome, as well as my cell phone using Dolphin Browser

photo

Yes, this is a bug that we are working on fixing. It only affects the delete. The issue is only that the Please Wait is not properly being turned off. Everything else is working. If you refresh your browser, you can return to the leads page until we get this fixed. Thanks.

photo

I'm getting the same freezing problem on 2 pc's so far, both running firefox 38.xx. This seems to happen when clicking into a lead from the lead tab when there's already filters in place. Happens pretty regularly...and is becoming quite frustrating. Just started, for me, about 5 days ago

photo

My computer is not freezing but it is not deleting the leads that I want deleted. Why won't it delete them?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file