This object is in archive! 

Charges for broken items

Terri B. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Is there a way on the contract to add a charge for broken dishes that come back? Also is there still now checking out and receiving items back? Sometimes when we go to pick up items clients end up keeping them additional days is there a way to make sure the item stays out of inventory until it is actually back?

Comments (1)

photo

With our OpenEdge merchant, you can recharge previously used cards. In Settings->Maintenance you can "check out" an item and attach that to a lead number.

photo

I put it in maintenance but I'm not sure how the customer gets billed for it I don't see it coming up on the contact. 2914687 is the contract number.

photo

Yes, it wouldn't show up in the lead... We don't have a feature for this yet but I'm writing something up based on your feedback. Thanks

photo

My recommendation, currently, would be to either modify the order to extend the times; or if they're only keeping some items, create another lead for the customer using the "save copy" feature and remove the items that you collected on the original time.

Replies have been locked on this page!