This object is in archive! 

A report showing which employee ran payments?

Lora C. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Long story short, I need to look back over the 2017 season and see how many payments a particular employee processed. Is this feasible? I glanced at the reports and didnt see a field for 'payment processor'. I imagine this is not feasible, because we enter payments just like the customer does?

If this is the case, this is another reason that we should be able to process from the back-end. There's no way to differentiate between payments our staff runs vs. the employees, account for mistakes, etc.

Hopefully, I'm wrong about that though!

Comments (7)

photo

To clarify, I'm looking for credit card payments paid after the initial deposit

photo

We set up a daily payment log using custom reports but since the user id variable is not available to us in the choices we cant figure out who did it either without going back to the log and researching the payment.

maybe IO can give us access to the userid variable and that would work ? Maybe?

photo

Greg is right, we don't currently have a variable/report column for this, but we did start recently logging who did it so I could probably run an export for you with the data we do have. Can you send us the username you are looking for to Support@inflatableoffice.com from your company email address?

photo

is that a variable that will be coming soon? so we can create user reports for things such as this?

photo

I don't think it will make it in our next release before IAAPA.

photo

That's so weird, I needed this same feature this morning! I have a newish employee who thought she was re-charging credit cards to pay the balance. Turns out she was just copying the reference number and pasting it into a new payment. The result was all these leads looked like they had been paid off, but the cards had not been run. Luckily an honest customer called to bring this to our attention.

photo

I think this is a more common need they people think... In our old system we had to look back all the time trying to reconstruct stuff. At least IO has it going on with the log feature so you at least find it but when you are not sure what orders need checked that is where the "what did x do today" would come in hand with reporting tools. I am confident the IO team will find the right solution over time to help us all.

photo

After watching your video on payments via OE you mentioned about the theft and stealing you helped them track back and get it taken care of.

That is basically we have discussed about having an report of actions taken by employees... I think it will be a huge improvement for IO. A great check and balance system for everyone.

Replies have been locked on this page!