This object is in archive! 

Callout-Bubble when hovering over a rental item in event tab

Ryan S. shared this idea 6 years ago
Planned

Similar to the vendor bubble that pops up (with pricing info, availability, etc.) it would be handy to have a similar bubble/callout box appear when you hover over a rental item. Our industry is a very peculiar one and a lot of our rentals have different instructions that the sales team needs to recall for the customer. IE. A description would appear explaining the differences from a normal rental if we are renting out a our photobooth, trackless train or rockwall, the setup requirements, delivery upcharge, number of staff required, or other FAQ, if this information was readily available by hovering over the rental item name or a little icon like a question mark it would be very helpful especially for new people in the office.

Comments (4)

photo

I'll add it to our list of improvements to the leads page. Thanks!

photo

I love this idea to be able to add notes to a specific unit and be able to give the sales team heads up notices when they are renting it .. not just upsell notes but things like reminders to mention to the client, minimum requirements for a specific item etc... This is a great idea. Give us the ability to add the notes to an inventory item and then make it an option to turn it on or not for those that dont want the bubble reminder ..

photo

I like this idea with both options mentioned above: One that pops up when you hover over a rental item. This could have a wide variety of uses. And a separate one that pops up every time the item is added to a lead. This one would be for important information that needs to be covered between the salesperson and client.

photo

This partially done on our last release and our next release will complete it.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file