This object is in archive! 

processing keeps going when customer tries to get quote

Melissa M. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

I recently made some changes on my quote page (so yes, I probably messed it up :) and now when a potential customer tries to get a quote it just stays on processing. Can you guys check it for me, and thank you soooo much!

Comments (7)

photo

There is now a feature that lets you go back to previous revisions. It's a drop down while editing. After you get reverted back to a point that's working, if you need help making the changes, let us know what you're trying to accomplish.

photo

Where do I find this?

photo

It's a drop down labeled "revisions" while editing the page.

photo

thank you, and found it, but mine is not giving me any revisions to choose from?

photo

What I actually changed was some of the descriptions of my units on the quote page, not the quote page coding.

photo

Please help me as I may have accidently messed up a code. I am sorry.

photo

We are still working on finding the issue.

photo

There was some random code in your descriptions of a couple rentals that I found. I removed it and it fixed the issue. You can delete my test lead in your account. I would recommend disabling and removing any browser plugins or extensions you may have turned on that you don't recognize.

photo

thank you! I am not sure how to spot those browser plug ins or entensions, but I will sure try......I wish I was as computer savvy as you guys are!

Replies have been locked on this page!