This object is in archive! 

Balance Due Overview

Greg H. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

My Balance Due Overview screen seems to be changing.

Some of our older balances are missing it seems

A good client to look at is party king

they have old stuff way back and it still shows when i look at their records but it is missing on the overview screen

any idea as to why?

Comments (2)

photo

This chart is limited to 2 years forward and 1 year back so that it loads quicker for relevant data.

photo

Ok i have figured out the best way to run past due reports from the leads screen and it will do what i need it to do

in do so i thought of an idea that might be able to be added as a feature.

when booking a client event could IO check back and see if there is an outstanding balance, either credit or past due and give us a pop up alert so we can act on that while booking the new event.? This could help us clear off a credit balance they might have from an issue with a past event or could allow us to get a past due payment before we book the next event.

photo

We have intentions of doing this, but haven't formulated the algorithm to do it yet.

photo

that will be awesome .. i know sometimes we give a client credit on an order for an issue instead of a refund and then when the book again we have to remember or they do and sometimes it gets missed.

And even better for when they still owe us we can get that payment before we move on with the new order..

of course the pop up will have to have bypass or override option because if might be a client like a school that pays late but books many before the events get paid..

Having this option will be amazing!!

Replies have been locked on this page!