This object is in archive! 

How to regenerate a contract

Richard G. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Can you manually regenerate a contract? I have a contract 2268711 that isn't printing correctly and I want to regenerate it see if that helps.

Also, still NONE of my wording for fees, "Set up Fees", even though it shows in the lead.

Comments (2)

photo

This lead is currently set to autogenerate from the contract template labeled "original" already.

0bc801ce340f814c98c66413db622221

I'm not sure what you mean by "still NONE of my wording for fees, "Set up Fees", even though it shows in the lead."

There are no fees on this lead.

photo

How do I RE-generate a contract, is the question? Without making major changes to the contract that the system suggests a regeneration. I know this doesn't have any fees. This contract was having an issue printing the terms and I wanted to re-generate to see if the terms would fix.

This a list of ones that do have fees and don't show on the contract, just on the Leads screen. These are just for tomorrow's rentals. Tell me if this is because they were generated by me/Admin? Can you tell if these were created by the customer or admin? I know a couple of these were created by me when a customer called in, but I can't be sure on all of them.

2285363, 2261639, 2234869, 2270693,

photo

It will only prompt you to re-generate if the contract is already signed. Otherwise, it is already automatically regenerating when you open it up.

It prompts you to generate if you've changed anything on the Event tab because the customer has already signed a contract with numbers/figures that might be different from what you just saved. Once a contract is signed, a snapshot frozen at the time they signed it is made. If it's not signed, it's just re-generating every time you view it from the template.

The leads you listed all have the fees in. I'm assuming your eyes just weren't following it directly horizontally and you were looking at the line above it.

photo

"The leads you listed all have the fees in. I'm assuming your eyes just weren't following it directly horizontally and you were looking at the line above it."

Yes, I know they all have fee, BUT THE FEE DESCRIPTION DOES NOT SHOW ON THE CONTRACT! I've asked this a few times now and still, in a year +, can not get an answer to why they do not show on the contract. Look at my template, look at how they are created, tell me why I don't see them on the contract. I've attached 2285363, the way it prints. You'll see no wording next to the $25.00 fee. Look at the other 3 lead ID's I listed earlier, print the contract and you'll see NONE have the fee description.

Sorry for the CAPS, a little frustated.

photo

Now that I understand your issue is with the Description, not the fee amount, I've been able to do quite a bit of testing. It seems the fee itself becomes dissociated when changes happen to the lead. The amount remains, but something is causing it to break the connection of the fee that is saved in Settings->Promotions/Fees, and the Lead. We're going to see if we can get that fixed soon, but it might not get fixed today.

Replies have been locked on this page!