This object is in archive! 

leads download to CSV not working?

Richard G. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Attempting to "Download to CSV" from the leads page by month and the screen is blinking but there is no download. I've used this in the past with no issues, but I had an issue a few days ago and held off until today to try again and still nothing. I'm using Chrome, but I also tried it in Firefox and it didn't work.

Comments (5)

photo

This was fixed a few days ago and I confirmed it is working properly. You might need to clear your browser cache if it's still acting up for you.

photo

I just cleared my cache and browsing history and it still didn't work. Do I need to restart the computer?

photo

What browser are you using? We don't support the use of Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer. Also it could be getting blocked by a virus protection or popup blocker.

photo

Chrome and Firefox.

I checked my adblocker and disabled the blocker for this site. I checked my chrome settings and the popup blocker is off, "allow all site to show popups".

Ideas on settings in Norton antivirus?

Like I mentioned, it worked up until last week. With all these same programs running, adblocker and Norton.

photo

Sorry, I missed the original message where you stated your browser already.

I don't have personal advice on how to operate Norton, but it's highly likely it is blocking it. Also if you are using Windows 8 or higher, you may want to do some research (avoiding google results that are from norton themselves, or a publication that they've likely sponsored), on whether or not it's good to use Norton with your computer.

photo

Sorry to be a pain.

You said you had an issue last week, you fixed it. But now it doesn't work with Norton, or something on my computer, which it has worked with for the past year that I've been using Inflatable Office. I don't think we can blame Norton Antivirus for this and I'm not disabling my antivirus to run your software over the internet.

photo

I think we can resolve this faster with a screen share. Please let us know when a good time is for us to do a screen share. Thanks.

photo

Sorry I missed your call I'm back in now and can be in front of my computer if you'd like to try calling again.

photo

Thanks for you time today. Like I metioned, our test we were doing was different from yours so our report was different. We'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

photo

This has been fixed.

photo

Great! Thank you. I just checked myself and it worked fine.

Replies have been locked on this page!