This object is in archive! 

Quickbooks integration - invoice amount is $0.01 less?

Richard G. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Just started using the QB integration and all seems to be looking good so far, but I'm seeing a few contracts come across into QB as $0.01 less than what is entered in IO, i.e. contract price $175.00 in QB I see $174.99? Then when payment is made, the full payment is not pulled through to QB?

A couple of the ID's are 2054803, 1997149, 2089493, 1966309 - these are still open (no payment yet).

The others that had the payment issue, I posted the payments in QB to clear those. So I don't have examples of those just yet. Some of the ID's listed above may have this issue come this weekend when payments are posted to them.

Comments (4)

photo

Sorry, didn't actually pose a question.... Is there a hiccup in these contracts or was it that there may have been changes to the contracts?

photo

We're thinking it was a rounding error. Our software may be rounding $1.001 to be $1.00 even, while QB might be rounding up to $1.01. We'll take a look into it tomorrow when we're back in the office.

photo

What is a rounding? Tax?

There should be no tax calculation going on.

photo

What is it rounding? Tax?

There should be no tax calculation going on.

photo

Thanks for the details. It's most likely a bug related to how we calculate tax vs how QB does is it can get complicated in certain scenarios. Will need some time to look at it more.

photo

I found the bug and fixed it in dev. The fix will be released next week. After the fix is out, you can requeue the leads to be processed by QB, and it will fix them. Thanks.

photo

Thank you. Do you know roughly when next week it will be released?

photo

Likely on Tuesday, but we can't guarantee that. We're still doing bug testing and we never know what we'll find in the process of testing that might hold that up. You'll see "new release" in the top right of your screen in yellow text when it goes out.

Replies have been locked on this page!