This object is in archive! 

Statuses question

David M. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Could you please recommend how to keep a quote status from changing to contracted w/o deposit or payment being made?..... Currently it appears when a customer creates a quote and starts the auto booking process it changes the status from quote to contracted and hold the unit w/o payments. For some examples see the following quotes: 2166113, 2085229, 2170797. I had manually changed them back to quote status. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

Comments (5)

photo

The "Contracted" status is an intermediate step that means the customer has when beyond quoting and has clicked to book. There isn't really a way to change that portion of the behavior, but we could make it so that your leads in the contracted status are note "held" until they get to the "confirmed" status.

Should we go ahead and make this change in your account?

photo

yes please. Thanks for your help.

photo

Done. I also removed the "mark leads in this status to complete after the event date passes" attribute.

photo

I also have been trying to get it to do the same thing. I uncheck the "held" box under the "Contracted" status but then those that have paid at least the deposit don't show up in the Coming Events even if the "held" box is checked in the "Confirmed" status. Can you please help? Thanks.

photo

I can see you've added the "Mark Lead to this Status after Contract has been Signed" attribute to "contracted". It seems like you may want to remove that, and maybe add some intermediate statuses "Signed" and "Paid"

Leads would go

Quote->Contracted when the customer gets sent to the contract.

Contracted->Signed when they sign the contract first

Contracted->Paid when they pay the deposit first

Paid or Signed->Confirmed when they've completed both.

photo

We are having trouble with our confirmed & complete statuses , it appears after the contract has been signed & paid deposit it is no longer confirming the event , and after the event is completed with balance paid and date passed its not completing on its own? it used to complete all of these before without manually changing it , i think we may have changed things around too much and now cant seem to fix it ?

Replies have been locked on this page!