This object is in archive! 

Contract details for individual/specific items

Alek V. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Is there a way to have two (or more) contract templates, and assign a template for specific rental items - while other items keep the default contract template?

I noticed for Inventory items in the Rental Details, the option to add "Extra Contract Details" exists, but editing that information doesn't seem to show up in the contract after it is generated

Comments (2)

photo

We probably just need to put the template variable for it into your contract template. Where would you like these extra contract details to show up in the contract template?

photo

Great thank you! I also looked for the % variable but couldn't find what i was searching for.

We'd like to show it directly beneath the Information and Terms, before the highlited cancellation policy.

Thanks again!!

photo

You should be good to go.

photo

Works! Thank you!

As I was updating the contract details; I noticed that in the Rental Details > Advanced Features, all the Contract Details, Operator Instructions and Inspection List variables are showing at the bottom of the page.. It was my mistake for not having noticed those from the start... but THANK YOU for fixing it so quickly!

Replies have been locked on this page!