This object is in archive! 

For reporting purposes, why do some event show a book-date, while others do not?

Lora C. shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

I pulled up our overview and drilled down into april's events...trying to determine why there's a substantial difference between the total sales in the left 2 boxes (YTD sale by month, sales by month). I see that many booked events dont show a book date. I dont know that it matters, but am curious why.

Here's a few, for example: 1927509, 1941823 . They're booked, status is right, payment logged...one already signed contract even.

thanks!

Comments (2)

photo

I can see in the log where the book date was removed manually. Perhaps it was done inadvertently while trying to remove the contract received date.

photo

I know I didnt delete book dates on tens of orders....but theyre all check deposit orders.

I just tested by entering a check manually for a quote. It automatically turns green status, but book date by default is blank. When running a card legitimately, it automatically sets the book date. My thought is the system should set the book date automatically when we take a check as well.

photo

In your test, your skipping a status where the event was contracted, which sets the book date in the first place. The status attribute "Lead has Contract Out to Customer" in Status Settings is what sets the book date in the first place.

Replies have been locked on this page!