This object is in archive! 

Adding Pricing?

Emily R. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

Hey guys, I just figured I ask before I undertake writing up all of our pricing from scratch. Is there any way at all to get our CO and VA pricing into KY? It doesn't even need to be perfect, just somewhere to start from, becuase its going to take a long time to write up everything from nothing. Thanks as always for your help!

Best Answer
photo

They are all in there, but if you are looking for the prices when going to Setting->Prices, it is filtered by Active prices. Use the drop-down at the top left to show Not Used prices to see them all. Once you assign a price to a rental it will show up as Active on the prices page.

When assigning a price to a rental you'll see all the prices in that drop-down list.

Comments (1)

photo

They are all in there, but if you are looking for the prices when going to Setting->Prices, it is filtered by Active prices. Use the drop-down at the top left to show Not Used prices to see them all. Once you assign a price to a rental it will show up as Active on the prices page.

When assigning a price to a rental you'll see all the prices in that drop-down list.

Replies have been locked on this page!