This object is in archive! 

Bulk-add testimonials...

Lora C. shared this idea 7 years ago
Under Consideration

Nothing more mundane than adding 50 or so testimonials every couple weeks....a bulk-add should be easy to implement? Maybe after a bulk-delete option for 'flags' on the overview screen :-)

Comments (4)

photo

That's a good idea. Thanks.

photo

any progress here? for such an in-depth software, the process by which we have to add these is tedious at best. check boxes down the left side, bulk action "make active"...can't be too hard??

photo

Yes, we've made a lot of progress on this, but it's a part of a much larger release that is impending. The release will allow bulk edits to virtually any "list" in IO.

photo

Hows that update coming along? Its gonna hit mid-busy-season, isnt it? Lol

photo

It's coming along great. We have several developers working on it daily. It may be released mid summer "officially" but we understand there will be a learning curve to a new interface so it won't be an update that forces you to learn it/use it overnight. There will be a time period where you can test it out and learn it while still having the older interface to fall back to.

photo
photo

I mean, now we have to edit, make active, save. Then the rest of the testimonials can't be seen so we have to go back a page, then forward a page to get to the spot we were, trying to do them all one by one. This is goofy. We stopped adding them when you made the most recent change because it's a PITA lol

photo

I guess while I'm at it...why the inconvenience of having to back out of the add/edit tesimonial screen, look up the customer and goto the survey tab to see how they rated certain categories? If we get anything less than a 4.5, I like to see why...but it's another 10 clicks away. At a minimum, we should be able to click on the testimonial or the customers name and go right to the lead screen...no?

We've also already discussed that it would be beneficial for organization names to show up in the widget. What could give more credibility than a well-known business /org/school etc? A first name doesn't do much, but i understand why there's no last name.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file