This object is in archive! 

variables not coming up on contract

Jennifer Y. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

I am trying to use the following variables %rentalname% %rentalnotes% (%rentalqty%) on a special "contract" template and they are not coming up when I use the template for an event. I have used these exact variables on the packing list and they work great, cannot figure out why they will not work.

Best Answer
photo

These have to be used inside what we call a "rental loop". The rental loop will repeat anything in it for each rental. Put the following html before the variables:

1. <span id="repeat_start_rentals"></span>

And the following html after them:

1. <span id="repeat_end_rentals"></span>

Comments (3)

photo

These have to be used inside what we call a "rental loop". The rental loop will repeat anything in it for each rental. Put the following html before the variables:

1. <span id="repeat_start_rentals"></span>

And the following html after them:

1. <span id="repeat_end_rentals"></span>

photo

I entered following code

<rental id="repeat_start_rentals"></span> *rentalname* *rentalnotes* <rental id="repeat_end_rentals"></span>

when I pull up the template some of the code is showing on there with the variables info. (see below)

<rental></span> Moonbounce - Purple Dino Bag Color: Silver

DINOSAUR05-JUMPPA / NJ PA ID #: 8799 MD ID #: 6979 <rental id="repeat_end_rentals"></span>

Do I have to put it in a table or something?

photo

The code you entered is not correct. You put <rental id="repeat_..... when it should be <span id="repeate...

Replies have been locked on this page!