This object is in archive! 

Number of Trucks per event

Alex L. shared this idea 9 years ago
Under Consideration

We do events with lots of mechanical rides and for each ride, which requires one truck per ride since they are trailers. Therefore on one event with 5 rides, we need a total of 5 different trips to that event or just 5 different trucks. Keeping track of the amount of trailers is a challenge and it would be great if I/O can help keep track of that. As a result of this also, the delivery and scheduling option has not worked for us. My suggestion for this would be to do similarly with what you did when you added the amount of outlets needed. Where you can set for each item (trailers # amount) and I/O adds up how many trailers for that one order. With that implemented, if you were to then set that number for the delivery scheduling option to then create one pop up per trailer for each order, we would then be able to use the delivery tab as well which we like to use.

Best Answer
photo

This is a good idea, but it is unlikely to happen soon due to some other projects we are finishing up. I'll put it on the list though. Thanks!

Comments (1)

photo

This is a good idea, but it is unlikely to happen soon due to some other projects we are finishing up. I'll put it on the list though. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file