This object is in archive! 

2 pricing issues today

Hayim T. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

2 issues:

1. One sales rep said the following:

I noticed a couple of times that when I add in an item to an existing order, IO is not multiplying the number of items by unit price. For example i put 5 oxford dining tables and instead of the price being (5 x $250=$1250), it just keeps the price at $250.

Can you look into this?

2. I noticed that now the prices have the cities next to the numbers when selecting the pricing. However, not all the cities have their appropriate cities attached to the numbers. NY might have some CA numbers.

Not sure if it matters.

Thanks,

Best Answer
photo

1. When the quantity is changed the price box is cleared so that when you update or save it will re-calculate the price properly. But if you set the quantity to 5 then type the price as 250 it will remain at 250.

2. This was a recent change to make it easier to set prices. If you create a price category in NY you can now use it for the other locations if desired.

Comments (13)

photo

1. When the quantity is changed the price box is cleared so that when you update or save it will re-calculate the price properly. But if you set the quantity to 5 then type the price as 250 it will remain at 250.

2. This was a recent change to make it easier to set prices. If you create a price category in NY you can now use it for the other locations if desired.

photo

I did not change the price only the quantity on the quote so there should be no reason why it did not calculate new pricing.

photo

Yes, same here. It changes just the quantity and uses the already entered price as the total for that quantity (it is dividing instead of multiplying).

photo

The issue isn't when changing the price.

Even when it's a new item we are adding to the quote, it won't multiply the units by the price, so the totals are coming out wronf.

photo

I also noticed on lead 804176 that I entered a Misc item with a qty of 1 and a total amount but then it calculated it for double that amount. I then went back and adjusted it and it held. I thought it was just a fluke but maybe it is related.

photo

Could you send us a specific Lead ID to check? I attempted to reproduce this, but can't seem to find a piece of inventory that's doing this.

photo

I'm not having trouble with it multiplying the price of the items I'm

trying. I changed the customer info and made a copy of the lead to this

lead -> 804325.

I unselected all the other items on the lead so that we could just view

one item to trouble shoot this: "CHATEAU BARSTOOL - SILVER, ST18SON"

It has a unit price of $15 in it's settings. If I change the quantity to

10, I get $150 when I save or update. I'm getting all correct multiples

of $15 at any quantity I try.

Note: I'm only changing the quantity and hitting save (or update), and letting IO calculate the price of the line item.

photo

OK. We'll let you know of any specific situations if they arise.

photo

Just had another issue today as well with order 805082. I had entered 50 as quantity of Charles Ghost Barstool and pricing did not change it stayed at $20. Manually had to change.

photo

I was able to reproduce this issue. It is only happening when an item is being added to the order, not if it is already is selected items. I'll get it fixed shortly.

photo

This issue has been fixed. You may need to restart your browser. Sorry for the trouble with this!

photo

I just had another issue with pricing not being calculated in this case not at all and no being pulled over to the Estimate. Order 806719. I have created a duplicate so I can work on it but hope this issue is resolved as it is creating double the work.

photo

I don't see any issue with that lead. Can you provide more details of what you were trying to do and what didn't work right?

Replies have been locked on this page!