This object is in archive! 

Customizing the Contract and Payment Page

Steve M. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

Is there a way to turn off the header in contracts for events that includes the 3 steps, digitally sign, payment and the facebook? Although we see value in this in the future, it doesn't work well with my staff and existing customers at this time. We will be processing the payments for the customer and having them sign the contract at the time of delivery. I have turned off the customer ability to make payments and also turned off the ability to digital sign but these are still showing in the header. It would just be easier for us if we can turn it off and just email the customer a copy of the reservation/contract without the fancy stuff.

Best Answer
photo

These pages are customizable by going to Settings->Customer Interface. Switch it to advanced mode and edit the page. The contract/payment page is listed at the bottom.

Comments (4)

photo

One more thing...I did a test lead for AB Test after I had turned off the allow for digital signing and I was still able to digitally sign.

photo

These pages are customizable by going to Settings->Customer Interface. Switch it to advanced mode and edit the page. The contract/payment page is listed at the bottom.

photo

Thanks for customizing that for me. It looks great. I only have one problem. Obviously, I had to re-customize the way my contract template appears. I like it as is now, however, when I added a new contract under the name of Steve Test, after receiving the email with the link, I can't get the link to work. I'm assuming I did something in the contract template to create the issue. Can you please look at that and let me know how to fix it? Thanks! By the way, you guys are great on how quickly you get back to us when we have issues. We appreciate that.

photo

It seems to work fine when I try it. You will not be able to click the link when bringing up the email form. That's for editing. If you send the email to yourself, the link works though.

Replies have been locked on this page!