This object is in archive! 

Surcharge

Shawn S. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

My Lafayette location is not chargeing the surcharge and should be. Also is charging staff cost and should not. How can I fix this?

Best Answer
photo

For the surcharge, you need to go to Settings->Promotions & Fees. You need to build a fee that matches the surcharge fee on one of your other locations. Be aware that if you open 2 tabs in your browser, so you can compare, make sure you go to the location you want to change last. Changing the location on one browser tab will change it on the other one, although, the page doesn't refresh to show it.

If you don't want to charge staffing, you should go to Settings->Delivery Methods. Edit the delivery method you don't want to charge staffing for and choose no for the staffing. It looks to me like your other locations may be set to charge staffing too.

Comments (1)

photo

For the surcharge, you need to go to Settings->Promotions & Fees. You need to build a fee that matches the surcharge fee on one of your other locations. Be aware that if you open 2 tabs in your browser, so you can compare, make sure you go to the location you want to change last. Changing the location on one browser tab will change it on the other one, although, the page doesn't refresh to show it.

If you don't want to charge staffing, you should go to Settings->Delivery Methods. Edit the delivery method you don't want to charge staffing for and choose no for the staffing. It looks to me like your other locations may be set to charge staffing too.

Replies have been locked on this page!