This object is in archive! 

Complete inventory list

Hayim T. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

Is there a way to get a completely list of inventory for CA to be exported into an excel spreadsheet?

Best Answer
photo

As long as the item in in at least one lead, the following will work:

1. Go to Leads page and reset any filters or set them as you need. Click customize report (at the bottom-left)

2. Drag over Rentals Name, Rentals Active

3. Set the Group by to Rentals Name

4. Set the Sort By Rentals Active

5. Save the report if you want

6. Click View or Export

Comments (8)

photo

Would you like any categories excluded? I assume you want inactive items excluded. What information do you need about each item? Thanks.

photo

You can keep all the categories. Can you put inactive items in a separate category?

Would need the CATEGORY, NAME, QUANTITY, SERIAL NUMBER, FOOTPRINT.

Only for CA right now.

thanks,

photo

Are you able to get that to us today? It's on the urgent side.

photo

I have it done. Could you email our sales account, and I'll reply with it attached. I have the inactive items at the bottom of the list. This does not include options.

photo

Will do. Thank you!

photo

As long as the item in in at least one lead, the following will work:

1. Go to Leads page and reset any filters or set them as you need. Click customize report (at the bottom-left)

2. Drag over Rentals Name, Rentals Active

3. Set the Group by to Rentals Name

4. Set the Sort By Rentals Active

5. Save the report if you want

6. Click View or Export

photo

Hello, Has this been updated so that there is a way to print the entire inventory list that is in the system. We need to do an inventory check, since our company took over this business from a previous owner. Please advise!

photo

We can create this for you, what company do you need this for?

photo

Hi, I need a complete inventory list as well, preferably one that includes # of times rented and total quantity rented, YTD.

photo

Ben, we sent a list over...also I made some tweaks to your Customized Report named "Rental Revenue" If you put in the dates and the statuses in the filters and then run the report it should give you the info you needed! Thanks

Replies have been locked on this page!