This object is in archive! 

Real Time Availability for Options

Jimmy T. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

I have 15 panels (that I use as Options with 2 modular bouncers). They're optioned as separate units on Quote Page. If a customer selects two or more of these options there is no indication on the Quote page that the other options are now (not available). I thought Real Time Availability would prevent this. I know that it works on items already rented on other leads, but I wish it worked on Options. It also doesn't work if customer selects a Parent/Child combination either. Currently customers are sending in multiple quotes. I understand that it won't allow them to book items, but the customers have to wait on us to contact them, or resubmit another quote,over and over,etc.....before they finally can book items. Can you help me with this?

Best Answer
photo

What you're describing is when the customer creates a lead that is in conflict with itself. Due to the amount of data we'd need to check for in order to prevent that, it's unlikly we'll be changing it soon to prevent the quote from being placed initially.

We had a bug for a bit where the General Setting:

"Allow Customers to View Rental Availability (Quote Confirm)"

Was not displaying properly. We've fixed that issue.

Comments (1)

photo

What you're describing is when the customer creates a lead that is in conflict with itself. Due to the amount of data we'd need to check for in order to prevent that, it's unlikly we'll be changing it soon to prevent the quote from being placed initially.

We had a bug for a bit where the General Setting:

"Allow Customers to View Rental Availability (Quote Confirm)"

Was not displaying properly. We've fixed that issue.

Replies have been locked on this page!