This object is in archive! 

Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1040

Ryan K. shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

I keep receiving the following error when trying to set up the InflatableOffice QuickBooks Integration:

Description:

QBWC1040: Web connector did not provide a valid password for the given username. Job ending.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times, and tried every possible password but it still keeps giving me the same error.

Best Answer
photo

The password you type in to the QB Web connector is your inflatableoffice password. To be clear, it's your IO password when you first setup the QB integration. If you changed your IO password, then they no longer match. If you don't know what that password is, you'll have to call in for us to reset your QB integration password.

Comments (3)

photo

The password you type in to the QB Web connector is your inflatableoffice password. To be clear, it's your IO password when you first setup the QB integration. If you changed your IO password, then they no longer match. If you don't know what that password is, you'll have to call in for us to reset your QB integration password.

photo

That is what I was using and entered it maybe 10 different times in case I was entering it incorrectly but it kept giving me the same error. I tried it again this morning and I think that it worked because now it is saying "Last result: No data exchange required" which I assume means there are no orders for it to pull into quickbooks...

which leads me to my next question now that I think the password issue is working.

I saw on another post that you were able to back date it and have the web connector pull into quickbooks past orders, if this is the case is there any way I can have it bring in all of the orders from January 1st 2014 to date?

photo

Nevermind, the password is still not working, I just clicked the "Update Selected" button in the Web Connector and it gave me the same password error again. I reentered my inflatableoffice password yet again, saved it, and ran it one more time and received the same error.

Replies have been locked on this page!