Order Window

Nick S. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

I'm having trouble coming up with the search term to find a KB about setting the lead time for scheduling. For example, if someone tries to schedule less than 24 hours ahead of time, we want to either prevent it or force it on an approval basis only so that we can decline if it's too short notice for worker availability.

Comments (3)

photo

If I understand correctly....do you mean you want so many days notice before they can autobook? Currently you have it set up that they give you 3 days notice. This is under Online Quoting--"Restrict Autobooking Within Days"

photo

Is there a way to prevent non autobooking as well within a timeframe? We will have disclaimer text about sub-48-hour-notice quotes and booking attempts, but if we can prevent them entirely that will prevent some unpleasant conversations if someone tries a last minute booking and no one is around to respond to their quote.

We won't be using autobooking and will be pushing all leads through a quote and final validation over the phone, and would like to set up something like a 48 hour window.

At the moment, from what I can tell on default settings, I can go to the demo site and specify today as my planned event and go through the process of requesting a quote.

Thank you for your response!

photo

Well, you have it set for 3 days right now....do we need to change this? Also, it's only for autobooking. We don't have a setting to stop from getting a quote at all within a 24 hour timeframe....it would still at least getting a quote.--just not allow autobooking

Leave a Comment

Attach a file