How do I remove my email from the initial homepage?

Nick S. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

I've set up an initial account, and it used the email I added for my initial account registration to the site template header. I can remove it entirely by disabling Elementor, but I can't find where it is actually pulling the email address. I have not been successful in finding the information in Elementor's support documentation.

The email address is a personal email unaffiliated with the business. In addition, the last thing I want is an email address not protected behind a form of some sort to prevent it from being harvested for spam.

How do I change or (preferably) remove the email address from the header?

I apologize if there's a different support page for the website side of things, this is simply the one that was linked in my account menu.

Thank you for your time.

Best Answer
photo

You actually can edit it directly on the header and this carries over to the footer as well. It has been done!

Comments (1)

photo

You actually can edit it directly on the header and this carries over to the footer as well. It has been done!

photo

It never occurred to me. I was sitting here looking at the source code and trying to find references to it in the Elementor plugin.

Thanks!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file