item showing unavailable but it is available

Ryan F. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Item combo medium 4 in 1 is showing unavailable when 1 is available. This happens when the other medium combo 4 in 1 (MC4n1) is booked. They are two separate items. one with velcro for panels the other without. The website and quote page shows unavailable for both when mc4n1 is rented out. But when I am logged into IO on a quote page for a customer it shows combo medium 4 in 1 as available. I have missed a few rentals because of this and would like to figure out right away. thanks.

Comments (3)

photo

I have been testing this out and it does seem to be working correctly for me. Can you send me some examples of when it isn't for you?

photo

thanks. Yes, on Sunday, September 20th I only had one of them rented out but on the website when you check availability on the calendar it say's zero for quantity on both

photo

Ok, I see now, it's working correctly in the software but not on the availability tool, I am putting in a ticket now

photo

ok thanks

photo

Ok, it does seem to be working correctly now. Let me know if you have any other issues. Thanks.

photo

any update on this?

photo

This has been fixed

photo

thanks

photo
photo

Are you sure you have that date correct, I don't show they are both rented out on the 27th?

photo

I had the wrong the date. this issue seems resolved.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file