"Payment Received" to include the amount received/current balance?

Stephen E. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

I would like to know the amount they paid/what they still owe without having to open the lead if possible.

Is there a way to modify the variables involved similar to how I can with the emails that go to the customers?

Comments (9)

photo

Yes, we can add columns to your leads view...would you like me to add paid and balance due?

photo

That'd be great! Can this information also be included in the emails I get when a customer makes a payment?

Thank you!!!

photo

No, sorry, I am unable to update the email alerts at this time, but we can put it on your leads page.

photo

That will work. Thank you!

photo

No problem, these columns have been added. Please let us know if you needed anything else!

photo

Can this information also be included in the emails I get when a customer makes a payment?

photo

Go to the email center and add what variables you would like to email template. To find all the different variables for payments go to Settings-->Template Variables

photo

Which template is sent to me when the client pays. I can't seem to find it. This is for me to see and not the client.

photo

You want to change the alert to you? These templates are not available to be changed...only the emails for customers

Leave a Comment

Attach a file