You can easily add your workers through your Workers tab in IO. Here just click on "new worker". Fill out all the information for the worker.
Be sure that if you have multiple location you pick the appropriate location(s) for the worker.
You can approve workers and set their permissions by clicking on a worker and then editing their profile details. Approving a worker gives them the ability to login to the workers site. Marking them a manager will give them additional privileges inside the workers site. Managers can view directions to the event, packing lists, and complete manager reports.
Edit a worker, and mark them as approved for them to access the Workers Site.
To grant access to the backend site, you must edit the permissions tab for the worker. Worker accounts that have full access to the workers page are not permitted to alter their worker account. You must do this from another worker account with access to the worker page or the admin account. You also can copy permissions from one worker to another. That way if you have a set of permissions for different types of workers you can easily assign these permissions by copying them over.
All workers must have at least one position assigned to them to be able to sign up for shifts on the workers site. Positions are defined at Settings-->Positions. When defining a position, you may set a pay rate, name the position, and identify whether that position is a special position such as a sales rep or event manager. Sales rep positions are intended for workers that will be building and interacting with quotes. It enables you to track their progress and direct appropriate leads to them as well as other conveniences.
1. Go to Workers->Positions and activate Contractor for the position (and make sure the worker is assigned that position).
2. Go to each Rental Item in Settings and put in the Contractor Pay. (in Advanced setting)
3. On the Leads, use "Shifts" to setup the worker who will be working the shift (or if you don't assign a person you can allow them to sign-up via the Workers Site).
4. When running Payroll (Workers->Payroll) it will calculate the amount owed based on the units rented for the events they managed as well as it calculates a mileage they had to drive for that event.
5. Set the Contractor Mileage Rate on the General Settings.
1. Set the Hourly rates on the Position and/or the Worker (see below)
2. On the Leads, use "Shifts" to setup the worker who will be working the shift (or if you don't assign a person you can allow them to sign-up via the Workers Site).
3. When running Payroll (Workers->Payroll) it will calculate the amount owed based on the hours they worked.
Hourly rates: can be set per worker, per position, or per position per worker. The order in which they are applied is as follows. InflatableOffice will first use the per position per worker rate (this is found when assigning a position to a worker). If it is zero or empty it will then use the position rate, and finally the worker rate.
1. Go to Workers->Positions and activate Sales Rep for the position (and make sure the worker is assigned that position).
2. On the Leads, set the sales rep on the event tab to the worker who earned the sale.
3. Configure the Commission tab on the Worker.
4. When running Payroll (Workers->Payroll) it will calculate the amount owed.
Setting a position as a Reporter gives this position the ability to fill out the Manager Report after an event. This is useful for positions like Shift Lead.