If you create multiple vendor items with the same name but assigned to different companies, the system will send out pricing & availability requests to all of these vendors when the item with (Multi Vendor) is selected.
You can adjust the details manually as well (when viewing the event tab of a lead).
You can send a PO to the vendor to confirm the reservation (on the Contract tab of a lead).
- Mobile App: Faster load times, save filters, & save copy of a lead
- Vendors: Can now send purchase orders from contract tab
- Vendors: Can now get quotes from multiple vendors
- Customers: Customer Title & Address Line 2 added as optional fields by going to Settings->Optional Fields
- Customers: Customers can now be marked as inactive. Also, deleting a customer that has leads will now make customer record inactive instead of deleting the leads
- Calendar: You can now customize the pop-up on the Calendar by going to Settings->Pages/Templates->Calendar Quotes Hover
- Alerts: Document’s Printed Alert now available that will notify the person who printed a doc when any changes are made after a contract, packing list, or route sheet is printed
- Images: Files are now named with SEO in mind
- Rentals: You can now add a new category when editing a rental item
- CRM: Prevent email reminders on tasks not linked to a Lead
- Packing List: Accessories now follow surface specific packing lists
- Vendor: Can now add multiple vendor items with same name rental name
- Wordpress: Fixed issue if item is named the same as another, where they share a page, and then later one of those item names is changed
- Leads: Fixed issue with inactive items re-calculating prices when they shouldn’t
- Conflicts: Fixed issues with unselected accessories not always showing conflicts properly until after updating
- Tax: Fixed issue with the tax amount changing after clicking the tax amount when viewing a lead
- Promotion: A coupon/package that was successfully applied to a lead will stay applied once assigned to the lead even if it becomes ineligible later.
- Delivery: Cost estimate wasn’t including the final return to warehouse cost
- Delivery: Assigning shifts that fall outside of a delivery block will now warn you