We’re starting to build better user documentation which you can access from the Help link at the top-right of every page. We’ll continue to add more over the next several weeks.
- Better handling for renting items you don’t own Let's say you have 1 Bouncer, but can rent 1 from a friend if you need to. You can set your bouncer to rent for $100, but when it’s not available the system will allow the customer to request your friends bouncer and you can set it to charge $150 for it. (click here for how to set it up)
- Added Subtotal field to Leads page
- Added worker shift accept/decline results to Shift tab
- Overview filter for sales rep workers is now working properly
- Allowed for longer text in delivery-type drop-down
- Adjusted email quote pop-up to prevent Send button from getting cut-off
- Taxcloud related bugs