71% of leads are never followed-up with. InflatableOffice has made it easier to follow-up regularly with every lead. You can significantly increase your sales this year by following our best practice guide, CRM, and new filtering.
- CRM: Follow-up with leads best practice guide: https://www.inflatableoffice.com/support/knowledge-base/article/following-up-with-leads-best-practices
- CRM: CRM module allows you to filter on last contact and last activity of customer
- SMS: True SMS gateway means worker shift text reminders will now be sent regardless if carrier is set.
- Emails: Manually sent bounced emails are flagged as Bounced Email (if not using a custom SMTP server)
- Lead Filter: Can now filter by Create Date
- Lead Filter: Dynamic date range added so you can filter on number of days instead of a fixed range
- Calendar: Corrected date range issue on day view availability
- Contract: Fixed issue where a signed inactive contract was requesting signature on non-booked leads
- CRM: Included newsletter emails in CRM tab
- Delivery Scheduling: Corrected issues relating to deleting of grouped shifts
- Lead Log: Corrected a few cases that showed Customer initiated when it was a worker
- Mobile Leads: Can now view the auto-generated contract
- Multi-Locations: Turned off incorrect sales rep permission warning when switching location on lead
- Payment: Corrected the payment time to not get reset to midnight when editing the contract tab
- Tasks: If task manager is open when you click edit task, it will now remain open