See communication log with customer
Integrate your email server with InflatableOffice
- CRM: Task reminders now support google calendar integration. details
- CRM: Added a CRM tab on events that provides a customer communication log. details
- CRM: Task Reminders now have a Rejected status, and updated email alert to include more details
- CRM: Email integration with your own email account so email communication outside IO can now be seen. details
- Lead Report: You can now include column for if rental is Active vs Inactive
- Online Quoting: Restrict displaying of price or booking for certain equipment. Go to an item’s Advanced Features to set this restriction.
- Packing Lists: You can now bulk print any packing list template from the Leads Report drop-down
- Promotions/Fee: You can now apply a promo or fee based on the event delivery type. This will allow you to create a fee based on the delivery type for certain rentals.
- Sales Rep: Added additional permission for sales reps. details
- Templates: Added variables for event county, company email, logged in worker name, phone, and email
- Taxcloud: If delivery is staffed and item has a General TIC it switches item to Vendor Operated TIC
- Workers: New permission added to prevent workers from deleting leads
- Wordpress: Added weight, footprint, dimensions, qty, rating, and electric to product page
- Attachments: Fixed issue causing leads to not display with certain attachments
- Newsletters: Fixed issue where filtering would cause it not send to the full list
- Overview Map: Fixed issues with it not displaying. It does not include every event.
- Quickbooks: Fixed issue with phone numbers being cut off
- Contracts: Non-active contracts can now be signed even when the active one already is signed
- Calendar: Fixed day view conflicts to work properly with structured items
- Customers: Fixed tag box to fit large amounts of customer tags.
- Deposit: Fixed issue where a custom $ deposit was only being required once with multiple qty
- Leads: Greatly improved customer name matching for the name search on a new lead
- Leads: Prevented empty venue names from being saved in the venue lookup
- International: Allowed 3 character state abbreviations when country is Australia
- Analytics: Updated integration instructions to work with new universal method.
- Taxcloud: Prevented negative cart items error from happening
- Website Integration: Fixed check availability tool to work with structured items
- Website Integration: You can now specify accessories in the URL
- Wordpress: Fixed issue causing the Full Site Sync to take a long time