Weather Alerts and New Wordpress Themes
Joel Aemmer shared this announcement 15 months ago
Weather Alerts: Customer and staff can get alerted when inclement weather is detected. We record the phone call to the customer to reduce your liability.
- Weather: Customers and staff can now be alerted when wind speeds are high. Activate under Settings->Alerts
- Wordpress: New Themes available offering better integration. rentalwebsite.io
- Setup Fees: You can now charge a setup fee based on the time it takes to setup inventory. Activate under Settings->General->Staffing.
- Filters: Can now filter by email template names. Use email_template:
- Reporting: Added new columns: Lead $ Subtotal (taxable), Lead $ Subtotal (non-taxable), and Email Log
- Delivery: The event pop-up block can now be customized under Settings->Pages
- Quote Page: Added description to accessories when you hover over the name
- Quote Page: Updated the ‘not available’ conflict checking to only include direct conflicts (and not nearby ones)
- Quote Page: A Category named “Hidden” now automatically hides items from the Quote Page.
- Alerts: When customer clicks to book multiple times it now only sends out a single alert
- Quote Page: Fixed some display issues for mobile view related to product images and descriptions.
- Quote Page: Fixed item packages drop-down width issue
- Packages: Fixed item packages to use required amount if max available not set with regard to override price.
- Packages: Fixed issue with accessories pricing not updating when quantity changed on existing leads
- Wordpress: Fixed broken category images for quote pages loaded through website.
- IO Phone: When using extensions after hours, it will no longer error about missing extension.
- Languages: Added missing ‘you must use mouse or figure to sign…’ message
- Multi-Location: Fixed issue with optional fields not always being set right on new leads
- Square: Fixed situation where payment could be made when conflicts exist causing overbooking
- Filters: Improved performance when filtering by eventstate: or salesrep: or eventcity: