Customize Fee/Discount line-items. Negative amounts are now used on discount lines.
IO Phone: Transfer a call to a co-worker. A red name indicates that worker is unavailable
- IO Phone: We can now manage your phone system:
- Incoming calls ring your phones based on a schedule and filter
- Answered calls allow you to easily bring up the caller’s event info
- Click a phone number in IO to connect you and your customer
- Transfer a call to a co-worker
- Missed calls send email alerts
- Voicemails are transcribed to text and emailed as an alert
- Send/receive texts
- Documentation is available here
- Please join us next Tuesday, 11/7/2017 at 1pm EDT for a live webinar on the phone integration.
- Email: You can configure SMTP settings per worker account (edit the worker profile)
- CRM: Can now delete your own notes on the Lead’s CRM tab
- Reports: Status colors added to reports
- Quotes: Sunset time is now available to customers for quote page upon request
- Leads: Fees & Discounts are now more flexible in naming and having multiples. Documentation is available here
- Taxes: Taxes can also now be set per line-item on the lead instead of only in settings
- Templates: New variables added so discounts can be shown per line-item. See fees loop near bottom of variable list or you can make a new template and load the default to see it used.
- Leads: Can now add a filter to see all leads with declined Vendor items. In the keyword box, type: vendor: decline and click to filter.
- Workers: Can now access attachments on worker’s site. Set the Worker Site - Attachment permission
- Surveys: Back button added to surveys
- Payments: Openedge integration no longer in beta status
- Multi-Location: Can now auto-set to closest location with single quote form (if inventory is shared) or can auto-select closest location’s quote form based on client zip. Contact us to activate.
- Filters: ‘Has Unsigned POs’ filter added
- Taxcloud: Aggregated tax rates are no longer used and should remove QB discrepancies
- Maintenance: Made checking-in a product more clear
- Alerts: Documents Printed alert no longer includes completed events
- Vendors: If advanced times are used on a vendor item it will affect the event times listed on the PO for that vendor
- Leads: Removed the ‘none’ box next to organization. Simply leave it blank if no organization
- Payments: Fixed issue with square payments clearing delivery windows
- Payments: Fixed issue with square payments allowing duplicate payments
- Payments: Fixed issues with surcharging sometimes leaving a small balance/credit
- Contracts: Fixed issue with some emailed contracts showing a blank page
- Wordpress: Fixed issue where duplicate pages were created occasionally
- Workers: Adjusted time clock-in/out to reduce odds worker chooses wrong shift