Credit Card Freedom, Get More Google/Facebook Reviews, & More
Tim shared this announcement 39 days ago
- Credit Card Freedom: While many companies are limiting your credit card processor options, we are increasing your options. We’ve just added CardConnect as an option. Also, anyone wanting to switch to Global Payments, we can now give you 3 months of free IO service as long as you complete the switch before the end of 2020.
- More Google/Facebook Reviews: You can now send your thank you email with a clickable rating in the email such that any higher rated clicks can take your customers to Google, Facebook, or any place you want to review you. See our video announcement.
- Website Access: New menu added to allow you to get to your website, website admin panel, and checkout pages easier. If you have multiple websites or locations, all of them will show.
- Easier Google/Facebook Analytics: Analytics data can now sync to your website from your IO/EO account.
- Featured Product Ordering on Websites: Now featured products will take order from your IO/EO account.
- Invoice/Customer Statements: Now customer statements from the Organizations area can include a running balance column and aged receivables information by setting your template to include them. See example template output below.
- Real-Time Availability Vendor Items: We’ve always had a way for you to get availability easily from your vendors when subcontracting out their items. Now if they have an IO/EO account, we can give you that information immediately, similarly to how you see availability of your own items. See our video announcement.
- Optional Fields: Fixed bug where some were not showing on multi-location accounts.
- Calendar: Fixed bug where certain characters in rental items caused the calendar not to display correctly.
- PDF Downloads: Fixed bug showing the same filename for every download.
- WordPress Delivery Options: Fixed bug not loading the correct delivery options in some cases with WP sites.
- Leads: Fixed bug not returning good search results when selecting inventory for a lead.
- Delivery Times: Fixed bug where new delivery times were not being used in templates instead of windows when set.
There are many more features and bugs that were completed with this release, but we’ve only listed the most significant.