Display a weekday price and a weekend price online

John B. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Has IO had an update to allow a weekday price AND weekend price online?

Last time I asked it was suggested to just show the weekday price, which made a lot of my leads very upset.

I am losing a lot of weekday business to a competitor since I can not display the two prices.

Comments (5)

photo

We don't yet display pricing automatically for conditional pricing (day of the week). In order to have this at the moment, you would need to just add this information to the description of the rental item.

photo

Any changes to the weekday / weekend pricing suggestions? I would like to display different pricing options customers could see when they click on the rental items. I have attached an example I liked from another companies website.

photo

Yes there is a spot on WP to add the weekday and weekend prices under Pricing.

photo

How do we add "Overnight" and "Weekend" pricing in addition to the base 6hr rental rate? Similar to this below:

e895c14d69f7cca9800af5d44e3bbc6c

photo

You would set up Overnight and Weekend pricing with conditional pricing.

Please take a look at these articles on Conditional Pricing:

Conditional Pricing

Setting up Weekday Pricing - This is just another example on how to set up conditional pricing.

Website Pricing

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

photo

Joel stopped the video where he explains how to change the display. I understand the conditional pricing part but need help on how to display it.

photo

We can show you how to display the pricing on your website, but you will need to set up the conditional pricing first. Once that is set up, we can set up one for you and create a video to show you how as well.

photo

The conditional pricing is set up. Is it NOT correct?

photo

What item or items do you have conditional pricing set up on?

photo

Are standard pricing as shown.

Overnight +25%

Weekend +40%

This will apply to every inflatable except 15ft or taller waterslides (Big Splash, Tidal Waver, Fire-N-Ice, Tropical, Wacky water slides) which we will not offer overnight rentals.

photo

How is this reflecting in your pricing under Settings-->Inventory? I'm not seeing your overnight pricing.

photo

Could we just hop on a Zoom call to resolve this Ticket...it would be much more efficient. Or send us a video on how to correct what we have per our desired design intent as stated previously. What's the fastest way to resolve this ticket?

photo
photo

We want a similar look (boxes) but with three options. This would be for all inflatables except water slides.

photo

When I look at the pricing for one of your bouncers, this is how you have it set up?

e1d4a1f1024d73fcbca4a68dd5bb50b8

So 6 hours would be your base price, and I assume the 3 day price is your weekend price... but where is the overnight pricing?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file