Purchasing Gift Cards

John C. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Where can we direct our clients to be able to purchase gift cards? Is there a process that is fully automated that they can utilize?

Comments (4)

photo

I think this article should give you all the information you need. There is a link to a video on how to set it up.https://www.inflatableoffice.com/support/knowledge-base/article/adding-gift-cards-selling-and-redeeming-gift-cards-and-issuing-credits-as-gift-cards

Basically you add gift cards to your inventory and then are able to sell them on your website like anything else.

photo

When I added gift cards, there was no automated picture of a gift card. Also under my email templates, there's no gift card newsletter to send to customers.

photo

When you go to your inventory, are you clicking the drop down arrow next to Add Inventory and choosing Add Gift Card? It works when I do it from your account. I've also been able to find the gift card email by typing 'gift' into the search box of the email center. If you are still having trouble, we may need to do a screen share.

photo

It appeared, but I'm still not seeing the gift card newsletter.

photo

When you to to the Email Center Click on the upper left hand side search box...scroll through the options until you get down to "newsletter" and search for it this way...two newsletters will pop up--it will be the second one

photo
photo

I believe that I understand all of that correctly and have set it all up as instructed. But on our website which is not WordPress yet, our customers can only request a quote they can’t purchase anything until we confirm it and send them the contract. Would it be the same process to sell gift card?

photo

They do go through the same checkout process. Here are your options.

1. Allow online booking through your website.
  2. Allow online booking through your website, but turn off the ability to book any item but gift cards. You can restrict each rental item under the advanced section of the item where it says Restriction.

You could also create a second checkout page that only includes gift cards and direct them there to buy gift cards. You may also want to make a second more relevant contract that shows when they buy gift cards. Our checkout process still presents a contract for signature. Obviously, they could skip it and just pay for the gift cards, but it may confuse them.

photo

Is there a way for the secondary contract page, if created to show instead of the default contract page for gift cards only automatically?

photo

Yes, this secondary page would have it's own flow of pages: quote request, confirmation, contract page. We would just want to edit the templates so they are relevant to the gift card buying process.

photo

Is the quote request, confirmation, and contract pages already created or will each customer will need to create their own pages?

photo
photo

I can help with that if you'd like. What you would do is "save copy" of the current pages and rename the group name to something like "Tennessee Bounce Parties-GiftCards"

photo

I created the pages. Can you take a look and link them to the gift cards? Quote Request, Quote Confirmed, and Contract.

photo

You will need to go to Pages/Templates and copy the link for the new quote page....have your web developer add this link to your gift card pages so that it routes the customer to the correct page...Thanks!

photo

Thank Susan. I just sent you a private email to support.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file