This object is in archive! 

Prevent Auto Booking unless Deposit & Contract Signed

Joe W. shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Can I get help creating a status to prevent Auto Booking unless Payment is made. Ideally, they need to sign and pay but it seems that creates issues.

Also, anyway to only offer "Check" Payment to certain Customer Types?

Comments (4)

photo

"Autobooking" as far as how we use the term in our software is the step of turning a quote into a contracted event (getting to the contract page where the payment tool is). We could switch up how your statuses work though, so that the "contracted" events are not yet reserved. We could then make a "paid" status between "contracted" and "confirmed" for any lead that's made a deposit payment, which would reserve the equipment like the current "contracted" status does.

We could do the check thing too. What types?

photo

What if we added a Status Before "Booking Initiated" or something.Can this be bypassed based on customer type?

Checks would be allowed for School or Church customers.

photo

i have the same question prevent auto booking unless payment is made period. that way it does not get put on hold or contracted unless payment is made and afterwards they can move forward?

photo

We can help with changing up your statuses. Maybe not have rentals held until the payment is made and contract is signed? I know most have it set up that as soon as the event it "contracted" the items are held...but this is an easy change.

photo

yes please if its not to much trouble.ty

photo

No problem, it's done. Equipment won't be reserved until payment is made and contract is signed. Let us know if you need anything else!

photo

Thank you for asking this question. I need help with this also. Our company requires a deposit and signature before allowing an item to be reserved. I only allow full payment deliveries in check form from schools, corporations, or church's. Can the change made to the question writers booking page be done for mine also?

photo

Larry, I made it so your rental items won't be reserved when in the contracted status. Thanks!

photo

Thank you Susan!

photo

I would like to have this done as well on my Account (cafe, not jump site)

photo

Gretchen, make it so nothing is reserved if it's in the contracted status?

Replies have been locked on this page!